- Canada rolls past USA in CONCACAF Nations League
- No. 10 Georgia looks to rebound against Kentucky
- Report: Saints RB Alvin Kamara limited in practice this week
- Rams acquire CB Jalen Ramsey in blockbuster deal with Jags
- LeBron James addresses backlash to Hong Kong comments
- Gerrit Cole fires 7 scoreless as Astros jump on top of Yankees
- ASK AMY: Family wrestles with accusation of racism
- 'Watchmen' HBO series presents its own Rorschach test
- Jennifer Aniston joins Instagram with help from some 'Friends'
- The most delightfully random TV shows and movies coming to Disney+
- CONSTITUTIONAL CORNER: Clerk of Courts sponsors Law Library Speaker Series
- Here are all the movies and TV shows you can binge on when Disney+ launches
- British family 'traumatized' after being detained by US immigration
- Man called 'a spree killer' arrested in Florida after barricading himself in house and shooting at officers
- Michigan judge blocks the state's e-cigarette ban
- Fire crews are battling a blaze at a Northern California refinery
- Once again, chiefs of tribal nations say the Atlanta Braves' tomahawk chop is inappropriate
- Former Fort Worth officer who shot Atatiana Jefferson refuses to speak with detectives about what happened
- ProPublica and Texas Tribune joining forces to create new investigative unit
- Creditors are challenging Puerto Rico's financial oversight board. But the Supreme Court seems skeptical
- Yet another company has been hit by a ransomware attack
- Kevin Feige is now the center of Marvel's universe as chief creative officer
- Charles Schwab talks about the zero-commission brokerage wars
- Missing children located after police chase through 3 Georgia counties
- Georgia gas prices continue to decline, according to AAA
- Drought Monitor: Georgia experiencing 'flash drought' around Lake Lanier, south metro area
- Family of student killed near Kennesaw State says dispute was over loud music
- Georgia firearms deer season opens Oct. 19
- Despite 14 stitches and a black eye, Jimmy Carter is back building homes
- A third person has died after a Legionnaires' disease outbreak in North Carolina
- Ohio might become the latest state to end the tax on pads and tampons. Here are others that already have
- HEALTH: More advice for women taking aromatase inhibitors
- Climate crisis raises risk of more Ebola outbreaks
- These high school sports have the highest concussion rates
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking news stories from the Rockdale Citizen and Newton Citizen delivered to your email.
Newton Local Newsletter
Daily local news headlines from the Newton Citizen.
Newton Sports Newsletter
Daily sports headlines from Newton Citizen.
Rockdale Local Newsletter
Daily local news headlines from the Rockdale Citizen.
Rockdale Sports Newsletter
Daily sports headlines from Rockdale Citizen.