Conyers, GA - The Rockdale Clerk of Courts and the Conyers-Rockdale Library will host another session from the “Law Topic Speaker Series” at the Nancy Guinn Memorial Library.
The law topic will be “Criminal Defense” by Attorneys Wendi Armstrong & Vill Stolper; Saturday, March 28, from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., in the library’s meeting on the ground floor.
Attorneys Armstrong & Stolper will discuss what you need to know about criminal defense and when an attorney is needed.
This program is free and open to the public.
For additional information, call the Probate Courts intern at 770-278-7903.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 5 things to know for June 5: George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, coronavirus, lynching
- Police searching for cyclist who was filmed accosting people posting signs supporting Black Lives Matter
- Ahmaud Arbery's mother says last moments of his life were heartbreaking
- Over 1,000 coronavirus deaths reported in the past 24 hours. Officials fear protests will bring new outbreaks
- 3 Chinese nationals sentenced to prison for taking photos at Florida naval base
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Covington Police Chief Stacey Cotton responds to unfounded rumors that murder was race-related
- Peaceful march and protest for justice for George Floyd held in Conyers Tuesday night
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Conyers teen helps clean up downtown Atlanta following riots
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged, looted in Atlanta protests