Starting this Wednesday, March 11, Pastor Lynch will lead us in a study exploring What the Bible says and doesn’t say about same sex relationships, one of the "hot button" topics in churches today. Many we have a belief about what scripture says, both "traditional" and "accepting" views, but can't explain why we believe as we do. Join us as for a fresh and non-judgmental look at what the Bible actually says and the historical and cultural context for these scriptures.
Message concerning calendar events
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Lori Loughlin and 13 other defendants move to dismiss charges in college admissions scandal
- Malaysian government apologizes after advising wives to avoid 'nagging' during coronavirus lockdown
- FBI sees spike in gun sale background checks amid coronavirus pandemic
- The 'game changer' that wasn't: Company falsely claimed FDA authorization for coronavirus blood test
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., pianist, educator and patriarch of legendary musical family, dies of complications from coronavirus
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Covington Police Department arrests Quintarius Manning in connection with Saturday murder
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton County to make improvements at Kirkland and Jack Neely roads intersection
- Man killed in ATV accident in Covington
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly