Whispers of Love is a children's home located in Uganda that provides
shelter, food, clothing, education, medical care, and life skills to
abandoned and orphaned children. In the efforts to prevent child
abandonment and child abuse, Whispers of Love has also created a
women's training center where women come to work and get paid a
salary to take care of their families.
This run/walk is a fundraiser that will help Whispers of Love continue
to empower and educate women and children of Uganda.
Note: This is a virtual run/walk and can be done anytime
between the dates of May 25th-May 31st.
We also have a great opportunity for you to pay an extra $10.00 to run
for a specific child at Whispers of Love. You will be sent a picture that
you can print at home and it can be attached to your bib while running/walking.
- Occurred Monday, May 25th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Thursday, May 28th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Friday, May 29th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Saturday, May 30th, 2020 — all day
- Occurred Sunday, May 31st, 2020 — all day
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- HEALTH: Chest port cleaning on hold due to coronavirus
- Attack on NYPD officers being investigated as possible act of terrorism, source says
- The George Floyd protests are sparking a surprising debate in black America
- Antifa symbol, obscenities spray-painted on East Haven entrance
- Brickyard 400 to run without fans
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Dive teams searching for suspect who jumped into Jackson Lake and went under
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Covington Police Chief Stacey Cotton responds to unfounded rumors that murder was race-related
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Peaceful march and protest for justice for George Floyd held in Conyers Tuesday night
- Conyers teen helps clean up downtown Atlanta following riots
Poll: Which platform do you prefer to use when attending video conference meetings or group video chats?
This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.