Details for ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT AN APPLICATION FOR AN ALCOHOL BEVERAGE LICENSE HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT FOR ROCKDALE COUNTY.
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT AN APPLICATION FOR AN ALCOHOL BEVERAGE LICENSE HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT FOR ROCKDALE COUNTY. THE APPLICATION IS FOR: (CIRCLE ALL THAT APPLIES) COMBINATION BEER & WINE BEER, THE PROPOSED BUSINESS SHALL BE LOCATED AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: BP FOOD MART ADDRESS : 4565 HWY 20, CONYERS GA 30013 THE APPLICANT'S NAME: Muhammad Nabeel Memon ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID APPLICATION SHOULD FORWARD THEIR WRITTEN COMMENTS TO: DIRECTOR, PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ROCKDALE COUNTY P.O. BOX 289 CONYERS, GA 30012 THIS LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT MUST RUN IN THE ROCKDALE CITIZEN AT LEASE ONCE. YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF THE ADVERTISEMENT WITH YOUR APPLICATION. IF THE APPLICANT IS A PARTNERSHIP, BOTH PARTNERS MUST BE LISTED. IF THE APPLICANT IS A CORPORATION, THE NAMES AND TITLES OF ALL CORPORATE OFFICERS MUST APPEAR IN THE LEGAL AD IN THE SPACE PROVIDED FOR APPLICANT. 904-7127, 7/15
- Movie review: American entrepreneurs find themselves skating on thin ice in 'Red Penguins'
- After decades of concealing his true self, this 90-year-old grandfather came out as gay during the pandemic
- 'Saved by the Bell' trailer goes back to Bayside
- Unemployment claims decline in Georgia amid complaints of slow processing
- Georgia tax revenues increase in July after three months of red ink
- Newton County to begin school year with virtual instruction; new start date for students
- Four Conyers teens facing charges after drive-by shooting in Covington
- Newton Recreation Department director Ternard Turner resigns, effective immediately
- Rockdale County Public Schools postpone all fall sports to second semester
- Rockdale awards contract for roundabout construction
- 192 dogs rescued from home in Butts County
- Georgia High School Association cancels football scrimmages, delays cheerleading schedule
- Concerns expressed about proposed townhouse development on Gees Mill Road
- America's oldest investigator Jack Simpson dies at the age of 96
- Newton County Jail Blotter
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.