Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA AYANNA S.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA AYANNA S. SOUFFRANT, Petitioner, v. SMYRNE SOUFFRANT, Respondents. Civil Action File No. 2021-CV-1253 NOTICE OF PUBLICATION You are hereby notified that the above styled action seeking a divorce was filed against you in said Court on March 1, 2021 and that by reason of an order for service of summons by publication entered by the Court on March 1, 2021, you are hereby commanded and required to file with the Clerk of said Court and Serve upon TYNESHA RHODES WALLS, Esq., Petitioners Attorney, whose address is Rhodes Walls Law Office, 2330 Scenic Highway, Snellville, Georgia 30078, an Answer to the Complaint within sixty (60) days of March 1, 2021. WITNESS, the Honorable Judge Nancy N. Bills, Judge of said Court. This is the 4th day of March 2021. Natalie Rogers Deputy Clerk of Superior Court 909-29367 3/10 17 24 31 2021
- Rockdale County Sheriff's deputies find chop shop at house in Conyers
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Counterfeit fentanyl pills spark cluster of overdoses in Georgia
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- When should you get the vaccine if you have had Covid-19? Dr. Wen explains
- If you care, leave them there
- Rally to raise money for Confederate statue case planned Sunday
- Millions of parents not living with their children could collect child allowance checks
- Groundbreaking held for Phase II of Sigman Road widening project
- Two men accused of trafficking meth out of U-Haul in Florida
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.