Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION CASE NUMBER: 2020-CV-1684
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION CASE NUMBER: 2020-CV-1684 Petitioner: STEFANIE DEL CARMEN VINAS v. Respondent: JAIME EDUARDO VILLALOBOS SANCHEZ NOTICE OF FILING PETITION FOR DIVORCE TO: JAIME EDUARDO VILLALOBOS SANCHEZ Pursuand to an Order for Publication signed by the Honorable David Irwin on July 1, 2020, you are hereby notified that a Petition for Divorce has been filed in the Superior Court of Rockdale County Georgia, Case No. 2020-CV-1684, on July 1, 2020 a Petiton which seeks to obtain a divorce from you. You may obtain a copy of this Petition from the Clerk of Superior Court of Rockdale County, 922 Court St NE, Conyers, GA 30012 (770) 278-7900. After you review the Petition, you must file your written answer and objections to the Petition with the Clerk of Superior Court. You must also serve a copy of your answer upon the Petitioner, whose address is as follows:_______________. Your answer must be made within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order for Service by Publication. Signed this 2nd day of July, 2020. Natalie Rogers Deputy Clerk, Superior Court of Rockdale County Prepared and Presented by: /s/ Stefanie Vinas Petitoner's Name: STEFANIE DEL CARMEN VINAS Petitioner's Address: 12 Presidential Cir NW Conyers GA 30012 909-10933, 8/19,26, 9/2,9
- MORRIS: Will you 'blossom like the vine' this Lenten Season?
- Chicago school district delays in-class start after teachers union votes to continue remote work
- Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady releases a hype video ahead of the NFC Championship game
- HAL BRADY: Addressing walls that divide us
- Two dogs from California just set the world record for most tricks performed in a minute
- Newton's new coroner complains about lack of funding, supplies
- Gwinnett County Police: Duluth teen allegedly stole nearly $1 million from Kroger where he worked
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Missing child found safe Friday night in Newton County
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Requested bond projects in Newton outlined
- Traci Ralston
- Commissioner Edwards: County-wide safety at issue in bond delay
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.