Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION NO.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION NO. 2020 CV 1895 In re: The Marriage of: SHAYNE DIONNE MCKNIGHT, Petitioner, v. DWAYNE ANTHONY MCKNIGHT, Respondent. NOTICE NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: Dwayne Anthony McKnight (Respondent): By Order for Service by Publication dated the 24th of day of August, 2020, you are hereby notified that on the 20th day of August, 2020,the Plantiff herein filed suit against you for Divorce. You are required to file with the Clerk of the Superior Court of Rockdale County, and to servev upon the Plaintiff SHAYNE DIONNE MCKNIGHT an answer in wiriting within sixty (60) days of the date of the Order of Punlication. Witness the Honorable Robbert F. Mumford, Judge of said court. This the 24th day of August, 2020. -s- Natalie Rogers, Deputy Clerk of Superior Court Rockdale County. 909-13197, 9/16, 23,30,10/7
- Monkeys filmed working together to save a juvenile from a Boa constrictor
- Former star football player from Lithonia arrested in Indiana on rape and battery charges
- Feur de Lolly: A cheap, delicious meal using canned salmon
- Sheriff Brown denies allegations of campaign violations
- Rockdale Elections adds Springfield Baptist Church as second early voting location
- Conyers Chief Operating Officer David Spann announces retirement
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- ELDER: Submit to God and His word to discern the truth
- Newton commissioners ask judge to decide back pay issue for Chairman Banes, Judge Bell
- Conyers City Hall nears completion - on time and on budget
It's starting to get chilly outside and that means you will have to make the switch from air conditioning to heat soon. Have you already turned on the heat this fall? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.