Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION NO.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION NO. 2020-CV-2331 Plaintiff: CEDRIC GERALD NEEDHAM, VS. Defendant: RENETT PIPPEN NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: Renett Pippen, Defendant Named Above: You are hereby notified that the avove-styled action seeking a divorce was filed against you in said court on the 11th day of November , 2020, and that by reason of an order for servie by publication entered by the court on December 4th, 2020, you are hereby commanded and required to file with the clerk of said court and serve upon Michael Thompson, Plaintiff's attorney, whose address is 919 Center Street, Conyers, Georgia 30012, an answer to the Complaint for Divorce witin sixty (60) days of the date of the order for service by publication. Witness the Honorable _Robert F. Mumford____ Judge of this Court. Dated 12/7/2020 /s/ Natalie Rogers Deputy Clerk of the Court, Superior Court of Rockdale County, State of Georgia: 909-22203, 12/16,23,30 1/6
- Texas doctor charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine
- Florida man accused of being in Capitol riots was arrested at the inauguration, Justice Department says
- Josh Bauer, Aiden McFadden selected by Atlanta United in MLS SuperDraft
- 'Fat but fit' is a myth when it comes to heart health, new study shows
- Atlanta Falcons name coordinators for new head coach
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Rockdale Department of Transportation seeks feedback from the community about proposed Courtesy Parkway Extension
- Conyers-Rockdale Economic Development Council appoints Sherri Washington as vice chair
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Martin L. King Jr. Memorial Avenue
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.