Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA TIFFANY DAVIS
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA TIFFANY DAVIS, Plaintiff v. OCTAVIUS DAVIS, Defendant CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. 2021-CV-2066M NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO: OCTAVIUS DAVIS, You are hereby notified that the above-styled action seeking divorce was filed against you in said Court on August 3, 2021, and that by reason of an order for service of summons by publication ordered by the Court on September 30, 2021, you are hereby commanded and required to file with the Clerk of said Court and serve upon William F. Todd, Jr., Plaintiff's Attorney, whose address is: WILLIAM F. TODD, JR. P.O. Box 80159 Conyers, GA 30013 an answer to the Complaint within sixty (60) days of September 30, 2021. WITNESS the Honorable Robert F. Mumford, Judge of said Court. This the 4th day of October, 2021. Natalie Rogers Deputy Clerk of Superior Court of Rockdale County 909-50391 10 13 20 27 11/3
- 1 in 100,000: The story of a fentanyl victim
- Mike Zimmer: Vikings RB Dalvin Cook did not tear labrum
- Braves sign right-hander Kirby Yates, all-star closer in 2019
- Tiger Woods says his days of being a full-time golfer are over: 'Never full time, ever again'
- Falcons thankful for hybrid offensive threat Cordarrelle Patterson
- Conyers denies request for personal care home in subdivision
- Covington Police arrest suspects in spate of drive-by shootings
- HEALTH: Too many bathroom trips overnight is a quality-of-life issue
- Agent testifies defendant accused in Arbery's killing said he had an 'instinct' the Black jogger had done something wrong
- 'The Beatles: Get Back' may surprise even hardcore fans
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Hundreds of FedEx packages were found tossed into an Alabama ravine, sheriff says
- Olde Town auto shop changing hands after 40 years
- Rockdale Jail escapee recaptured after 12 hours on the lam
- HEALTH: The complicated relationship between pain and blood pressure
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.