Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, ROCKDALE COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT.
NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, ROCKDALE COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. Under and by virtue of the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by Joseph M Strong to Bar Equity LLC, dated June 1, 2018, recorded in Deed Book 6285, Page 43, Rockdale County, Georgia Records, as last transferred to Georgia Housing and Finance Authority by assignment recorded in Deed Book 6307, Page 122, Rockdale County, Georgia Records, conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-TWO THOUSAND ELEVEN AND 0/100 DOLLARS ($162,011.00), with interest thereon as set forth therein, there will be sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash before the courthouse door of Rockdale County, Georgia, or at such place as may be lawfully designated as an alternative, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in December, 2021, the following described property: SEE EXHIBIT A ATTACHED HERETO AND MADE A PART HEREOF The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in the Security Deed and by law, including attorney's fees (notice of intent to collect attorney's fees having been given). Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. Georgia Housing and Finance Authority is the holder of the Security Deed to the property in accordance with OCGA § 44-14-162.2. The entity that has full authority to negotiate, amend, and modify all terms of the mortgage with the debtor is: State Home Mortgage, 60 Executive Park South, Atlanta, GA 30333, 404-679-4908/-3133. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the party in possession of the property is Joseph M Strong or a tenant or tenants and said property is more commonly known as 3021 Barcelona Way NW, Conyers, Georgia 30012. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed. Georgia Housing and Finance Authority as Attorney in Fact for Joseph M Strong McCalla Raymer Leibert Pierce, LLC 1544 Old Alabama Road Roswell, GA 30076 www.foreclosurehotline.net EXHIBIT A All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 231 of the 16th District, of Rockdale County, Georgia being Lot 9, Block T, of Lake Capri Estates Subdivision, Unit 15, as per plat recorded in Plat Book C, Page 173, records of Rockdale County, Georgia, which plat is by reference incorporated herein and made a part hereof. MR/ca 12/7/21 Our file no. 21-05723GA – FT17 950-51532 10/27 11/3 10 17 24 12/1/2021
- Former nurse who sexually assaulted an intellectually disabled woman is sentenced to 10 years in prison
- TINSELTOWN TALKS: Claude Jarman Jr. recalls a family classic: 'The Yearling'
- UGA completes Phase 1 of I-STEM research complex
- New 'onion devourer' bacteria found by UGA researchers
- 4-H camp at Tybee Island celebrates 75th anniversary
- It hasn't been a lake for a century. An atmospheric river just made it one again
- Horse head and headless alligator found in Florida canal
- HEALTH: Too many bathroom trips overnight is a quality-of-life issue
- Rockdale Jail escapee recaptured after 12 hours on the lam
- Covington man suspected of killing man found in a vehicle; lookout issued
- 'The Beatles: Get Back' may surprise even hardcore fans
- Olde Town auto shop changing hands after 40 years
- Covington Housing Authority bond proposals draw ire of Baggett after no one from CHA shows up
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- ELDER: Don't become careless in guarding your soul
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.