Details for STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF ROCKDALE NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER
STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF ROCKDALE NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER Because of a default under the terms of the Security Deed executed by Camille Y. Albert and Abraham S. Albert to American Equity Mortgage, Inc. dated March 24, 2005, and recorded in Deed Book 3409, Page 311, Rockdale County Records, said Security Deed having been last sold, assigned, transferred and conveyed to Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Indenture Trustee, for New Century Home Equity Loan Trust 2005-3, securing a Note in the original principal amount of $188,900.00, the holder thereof pursuant to said Deed and Note thereby secured has declared the entire amount of said indebtedness due and payable and, pursuant to the power of sale contained in said Deed, will on the first Tuesday, July 7, 2020, during the legal hours of sale, before the Courthouse door in said County, sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash, the property described in said Deed, to-wit: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND LYING AND BEING IN LAND LOT 180 OF THE 10TH DISTRICT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY, GEORGIA, BEING DESIGNATED AS LOT 19, BLOCK B, NANTUCKET SUMMIT SUBDIVISION, AS PER PLAT RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK 27, PAGES 158-159, ROCKDALE COUNTY, GEORGIA RECORDS; WHICH PLAT IS INCORPORATED HEREIN AND MADE A PART HEREOF BY REFERENCE. THIS CONVEYANCE IS MADE SUBJECT TO ALL ZONING ORDINANCES, EASEMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS OF RECORD AFFECTING SAID BARGAINED PREMISES. Said property is known as 1437 Fall River Drive, Conyers, GA 30013, together with all fixtures and personal property attached to and constituting a part of said property, if any. Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, whether or not now due and payable), the right of redemption of any taxing authority, any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. The proceeds of said sale will be applied to the payment of said indebtedness and all expenses of said sale as provided in said Deed, and the balance, if any, will be distributed as provided by law. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the secured creditor. The property is or may be in the possession of Camille Y. Albert and Abraham S. Albert, successor in interest or tenant(s). Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Indenture Trustee, for New Century Home Equity Loan Trust 2005-3 as Attorney-in-Fact for Camille Y. Albert and Abraham S. Albert File no. 15-054560 SHAPIRO PENDERGAST & HASTY, LLP* Attorneys and Counselors at Law 211 Perimeter Center Parkway, N.E., Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30346 (770) 220-2535/HG shapiroandhasty.com *THE LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
- Rockdale County High community mourning death of head football coach Jamie Baldwin
- Sons of Confederate Veterans files restraining order and complaint against Rockdale over removal of Confederate monument
- Woman shot Wednesday night on White Birch Drive has died; Sheriff's Office seeking answers
- Beloved Rockdale County head coach Jamie Baldwin's sudden death sends shockwaves through community
- Newton BOE approves new school calendar, discusses return-to-school options
- Information on shooting at July 4-5 party that wounded several people being sought by Rockdale County Sheriff's Office
- Newton County pays tribute to Judge Horace J. Johnson Jr.
- Newton County Judicial Center renamed in honor of Judge Horace Johnson
- Rep. Dickerson announces groundbreaking of high mast lighting project in Rockdale County
- Heritage's Sade Harrell pledges commitment to HBCU powerhouse Bethune-Cookman