Details for LEGAL NOTICE Snapping Shoals Electric Membership Corporation is attempting to
LEGAL NOTICE Snapping Shoals Electric Membership Corporation is attempting to notify its past members whose capital credit checks for electric service received in 2000 and 2001 were issued in July 2016 but were returned by the post office as undeliverable. A list of those members is posted at SSEMC's main office, located at 14750 Brown Bridge Road, Covington, GA 30016, and on our website at www.ssemc.com[>]>. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. The last date to claim these funds is July 7, 2021. If not claimed by this date, they will be utilized as authorized by current Georgia law 915-22448 1/6
- Ariana Grande teams up for '34+35′ remix
- Selena Gomez drops Spanish single 'De Una Vez'
- Lawmakers want to award a Congressional Gold Medal to the Capitol Police officer who lured rioters away from the Senate chambers
- JPMorgan Chase just reported a record quarterly profit. But its CEO is still nervous
- Wells Fargo can't seem to escape its troubled past
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
- Shawn LaGrua sworn in as Georgia Supreme Court justice
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.