Details for IIN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF) ESTATE NO.
IIN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF) ESTATE NO. 20PC-E236 MAE DEAN ROBINSON-STROTHER,) DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Raye Juanette Dupree Raye Juanette Dupree has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Mae Dean Robinson-Strother deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before January 4, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4TC 919-2161712/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30 By: Kassandra Norris______________ PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700
- A teen with autism died after Louisiana deputies sat on him for 9 minutes, parents' lawsuit says
- It's chaos as older people struggle to get a Covid-19 vaccine. Here is what you can do
- Trudeau says Canada needs to 'buckle down' as cases surge, vaccines delayed
- Despite Trump administration promise, there appear to be no more 'reserve' 2nd vaccine doses to release
- Sea shanties are your soundtrack of 2021. Seriously
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.