Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) ) ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) ) ESTATE NO. 21PC-E018 CASSANDRA WARREN JAMES ) AKA CASSANDRA FAYE JAMES, ) DECEASED ) PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Jeremiah James, Jeremiah James II, Daniel T. James, Joshua Warren James Jeremiah James has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Cassandra Warren James deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before March 1, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4TC 2/3; 2/10; 2/17; 2/24 By: Mary Hawk PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 874 N. main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919-26046 2/3 10 17 24 2021
- City of Covington to get first Starbucks
- Conyers adopts ordinance prohibiting urban camping
- Newton County's embattled coroner asks county to pay her legal fees
- Walton County woman charged with setting her house on fire
- Standard time measure clears Georgia State Senate
- Coroner hires attorney, asks Newton County to pay legal fees
- Jail fees charged to city of Conyers to increase
- Man kills wife then shoots Dallas officers who responded to call, police chief says
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Ban on defunding police in Georgia clears State House
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.