Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 20PC-E163 JAMES EDWARD ADCOCK, II, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Yvonne S. Adcock, Katelyn Adcock Smith, Christopher Adcock, Paul Schlumper, Ann Schlumper Paul Schlumper and Ann Schlumper has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of James Edward Adcock, II deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before October 5, 2020. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4tc 9/9; 9/16; 9/23; 9/30 By: Mary Hawk PROBATE CLERK/ DEPUTY CLERK922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 917-12640, 9/9,16,23,30
- PEARRELL: The heart of our problems lies in the heart of man
- Maryland will become the first state to ban foam food service products
- ESPN College GameDay headed to Athens for Georgia-Auburn game
- Human error in reading COVID-19 tests forced Georgia State football's cancellation of Saturday game
- HAL BRADY: Whatever happened to the 'United' part?
- Conyers mother frantically searching for 15-year-old daughter missing since Sept. 1
- Judge Ott forbids removal of Confederate statue during appeals process
- Covington mother charged with murder in Sept. 13 death of her 4-month-old daughter
- Newton County disputes claim that local officials are owed thousands in back wages
- Informational meeting planned for Courtesy Parkway project in Rockdale
- Rockdale Public Schools to start fall athletics after all
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale Public Schools remains focused on virtual-only instruction
- Transitional home for men OK'd for Milstead Road
- Poll shows presidential race, Senate contests still tight in Georgia
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.