Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 21PC-E026 LESLIE CARROLL BRYANT, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Michael Bryant, Chad O. Bryant Stephanie Leann Mayhall has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Leslie Carroll Bryant deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before April 5, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington, Associate Probate Judge 4TC 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31 By: Kassandra Norris PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919-29094 3/10 17 24 31 2021
- Rockdale County Sheriff's deputies find chop shop at house in Conyers
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Counterfeit fentanyl pills spark cluster of overdoses in Georgia
- When should you get the vaccine if you have had Covid-19? Dr. Wen explains
- Spring Lake Terrace shooting suspect arrested
- Atlanta attorney Jen Jordan announces run for Georgia attorney general
- Mass vaccine site to open in Newton next week
- Groundbreaking held for Phase II of Sigman Road widening project
- If you care, leave them there
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.