Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 20PC-E186 MICHAEL DEWAYNE MARBLE, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Kirby Maurice Perry, Antonio Marble Kirby Maurice Perry has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Michael Dewayne Marble deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before November 2, 2020. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4tc 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28 By: Kassandra Norris PROBATE CLERK/ DEPUTY CLERK922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700919-16111, 10/7,14,21,28
- Rezoning requested for truck stop, gas station in eastern Newton County
- Trio suspected in multiple mower thefts caught after chase and crash
- New Rockdale County Technology Services Director has security background
- HEALTH: Nodes on finger joints are due to osteoarthritis
- Covington hunter dies after being struck by vehicle on Monroe County road
- Newton County Sheriff's Office seeking clues in murder investigation
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Recipes from the Farm: Homemade Sauerkraut
- Covington Mayor Steve Horton appointed to state board
- Unemployment benefits surpass $15 billion in Georgia
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.