Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 20PC-E228 STEVEN ALLEN COSTLEY, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Kimberly Costley Kirkpatrick, Robyn Costley Lofton, Kristen Costley Wilson Kristen Costley Wilson has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Steven Allen Costley deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before November 30, 2020. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4tc 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 11/25 By: Kassandra Norris PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919-18968, 11/4,11,18,25
- Baggett expresses concern about lack of respect for police; Cotton says nonviolent offenders may soon find themselves in jail
- Georgia high school teacher, coach charged in sexual assault of a student
- Crowds brave cold and coronavirus to turn out for Covington's Lighting of the Square
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp makes record-breaking announcement at Bridgestone in Covington
- Tony Lamar Holder faces murder charge in shooting death of his wife
- Students, staff members at Veterans Memorial under quarantine
- Property tax relief effort underway in Rockdale
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Four locals named to Atlanta Tipoff Club's All-Metro Watch List
- Newton County Sheriff's Office now accepting applications for Guardian Angels
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.