Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 21PC-E066 GARY FREDRICK HERING, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Matthew Scott Templeton, Edward A. Templeton Tawnya F. Blalock aka Tawnya Franklin Blalock has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Gary Fredrick Hering deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before May 3, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington, PROBATE JUDGE 4tc 4/7; 4/14; 4/21; 4/28 By: Mary Hawk PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919-31844 4/7 14 21 28 2021
- Good morning! It's Sunday, May 16, 2021.
- Mask policies across the US are rapidly changing. Here's what worries experts about that
- Asian American history is American history. These AAPI leaders transformed the US for generations to come
- It's easy to nod off to 'sleep stories.' Making them is hard
- How to watch the MTV Movie & TV awards
- Shooting over $20,000 at Pine Log Park leaves one dead, three charged with murder
- Alabama man wins $1 million prize from scratch-off after trip to Florida
- Fauci to adolescents on the fence about the Covid-19 vaccine: 'Be part of the solution'
- Global Growers Network to establish organic, cooperative farm in Rockdale
- Former Sheriff Joe Nichols left memorable mark on law enforcement in Newton County
- Georgia to cut off federal COVID-19 unemployment benefits
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- CAL THOMAS: The Infernal Revenue Service
- Liberty Middle School student Christian Swope saves friend's life at school
- Descendants of man who died in Camp Creek train wreck visit memorial
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.