Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF) ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF) ESTATE NO. 20PC-E256 WALTER LEWIS, SR.,) DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Jennifer Lewis-Mapp, Tammy D. Lewis, Walter Lewis Jr., Valerie P. Lewis Valerie Polly Lewis has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Walter Lewis, Sr., deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before January 4, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4TC 919-21766 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30 By: Kassandra Norris_____________ PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700
- Texas doctor charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine
- Florida man accused of being in Capitol riots was arrested at the inauguration, Justice Department says
- Josh Bauer, Aiden McFadden selected by Atlanta United in MLS SuperDraft
- 'Fat but fit' is a myth when it comes to heart health, new study shows
- Atlanta Falcons name coordinators for new head coach
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Rockdale Department of Transportation seeks feedback from the community about proposed Courtesy Parkway Extension
- Conyers-Rockdale Economic Development Council appoints Sherri Washington as vice chair
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Martin L. King Jr. Memorial Avenue
- Rockdale Water Resources crews restore water service to South Rockdale residents
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.