Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 21PC-E032 ANGEL MELYNNE BUSSEY, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Deborah B. Foster, Shelley P. Johnson, Chance L. Bussey Deborah B. Foster aka Deborah Bussey Foster has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Angel Melynne Bussey deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before April 5, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington, Associate Probate Judge 4tc 3/10; 3/17; 3/24; 3/31 By: Mary Hawk PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919-29085 3/10 17 24 31 2021
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez announce breakup in new statement
- Chicago police body camera footage to be released in fatal shooting of 13-year-old boy
- Newborn celebrating 'little fish in a big way'
- School system attorney Kent Campbell retires after 45 years of service
- The US could have 300M extra vaccines. Why won't it share?
- Rockdale County Sheriff's deputies find chop shop at house in Conyers
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Counterfeit fentanyl pills spark cluster of overdoses in Georgia
- When should you get the vaccine if you have had Covid-19? Dr. Wen explains
- Spring Lake Terrace shooting suspect arrested
- Groundbreaking held for Phase II of Sigman Road widening project
- Mass vaccine site to open in Newton next week
- Atlanta attorney Jen Jordan announces run for Georgia attorney general
- If you care, leave them there
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.