Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 20PC-E276 ISABEL GARCIA, DECEASED PETITION FOR LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION NOTICE TO: Whom It May Concern: Benigno Loreto Garcia Benigno Loreto Garcia has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Isabel Garcia deceased, of said County. The Petitioner is requesting a waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261. All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said Petition should not be granted. All objections to the Petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the Court on or before February 1, 2021. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a Probate Court Clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., PROBATE JUDGE 4tc 1/6; 1/13, 1/20, 1/27 By: Mary Hawk DEPUTY CLERK/PROBATE COURT 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 919 23340 1/6 13 20 27
- The world's top environmental organizations are still predominantly White, a new report finds
- For the first time in over 100 years, Virginia won't celebrate Lee-Jackson Day
- What latest CDC Covid-19 death projections mean and what you can do to change it
- What we know about potential armed protests ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration
- How to keep your fitness resolutions past January
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
- Shawn LaGrua sworn in as Georgia Supreme Court justice
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.