Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 19-318 JANETHA ANNE JONES, DECEASED NOTICE (For Discharge from Office and all Liability) IN RE: Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative TO: Whom It May Concern: Millard Troy Jones, Jana Lynn Miller This is to notify you to file an objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition in this Court on or before October 20, 2020. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing.Clarence Cuthpert, Jr. Judge of the Probate Court 1tc 10/7/20 Kassandra Norris CLERK, PROBATE COURT ROCKDALE COUNTY922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 927-16109, 10/7
- Rezoning requested for truck stop, gas station in eastern Newton County
- Trio suspected in multiple mower thefts caught after chase and crash
- New Rockdale County Technology Services Director has security background
- HEALTH: Nodes on finger joints are due to osteoarthritis
- Covington hunter dies after being struck by vehicle on Monroe County road
- Newton County Sheriff's Office seeking clues in murder investigation
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Recipes from the Farm: Homemade Sauerkraut
- Covington Mayor Steve Horton appointed to state board
- Unemployment benefits surpass $15 billion in Georgia
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.