Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 19-198 JEAN BOWDEY BARBER, PETITION FOR DISCHARGE OF DECEASED PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE NOTICE (For Discharge from Office and all Liability) IN RE: Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative TO: Whom It May Concern: Nancy Jean Barber Bunn, Freeman A. Barber, III, Alan Douglas Barber, The Estate of Freeman A. Barber, Jr. This is to notify you to file an objection, if there is any, to the above referenced petition in this Court on or before January 19, 2021. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., Judge of the Probate Court 1TC 1/6 Mary Hawk DEPUTY CLERK, PROBATE COURT ROCKDALE COUNTY 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 927-23324 1/6
- Brandon Hagy owns first-round lead at The American Express
- Alabama hires Bill O'Brien as offensive coordinator
- Texas doctor charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine
- Florida man accused of being in Capitol riots was arrested at the inauguration, Justice Department says
- Josh Bauer, Aiden McFadden selected by Atlanta United in MLS SuperDraft
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Rockdale Department of Transportation seeks feedback from the community about proposed Courtesy Parkway Extension
- Conyers-Rockdale Economic Development Council appoints Sherri Washington as vice chair
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Martin L. King Jr. Memorial Avenue
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.