Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. 20PC-G006 JENNIFER LYNN MCCART , WARD/DECEASED CITATION RE: ESTATE OF Jennifer Lynn McCart , WARD To whom it may concern: The conservators of the above estate, have applied for Discharge from said trust. This is to notify the above interested parties to show cause, if any they can, why said conservators should not be discharged from office and liability. All objections must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and filed with the above Probate Court, 874 N. Main Street, NW, Conyers, GA 30012 on or before May 10, 2021 said date being more than 30 days from the date of publication, or if personally served, then 10 days from the date of such service. All pleadings must be signed before a notary public or probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the below address and telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled for a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington PROBATE JUDGE 1TC 4/7/2021 By: Sebrina Brown PROBATE CLERK/DEPUTY CLERK 874 N. Main Street, NW Conyers, GA 30012 770-278-7700 927-31792 4/7/2021
- Why Mars? The fascination with exploring the red planet
- What to make of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause? Dr. Wen, who got J&J herself, says not to worry
- 5 things to know for April 15: Covid, White House, voter suppression, Russia, China
- Good morning! It's Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Fauci says this is a pause and not a cancellation of the J&J vaccine. Here's how long a final decision may take
- Rockdale County Sheriff's deputies find chop shop at house in Conyers
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Counterfeit fentanyl pills spark cluster of overdoses in Georgia
- When should you get the vaccine if you have had Covid-19? Dr. Wen explains
- Spring Lake Terrace shooting suspect arrested
- Groundbreaking held for Phase II of Sigman Road widening project
- Mass vaccine site to open in Newton next week
- Atlanta attorney Jen Jordan announces run for Georgia attorney general
- If you care, leave them there
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.