Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF REINA AILEEN FARROW, MINOR ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF REINA AILEEN FARROW, MINOR ESTATE NO. 21PC-G081 NOTICE TO: the father of Reina Aileen Farrow, and to whom it may concern: You are hereby notified that has filed a Petition seeking to be appointed temporary guardian of the above-named Minor. All objections to the Petition for appointment of a temporary guardian or appointment of Petitioner as temporary guardian must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and filed with this Court no later than fourteen (14) days after this notice is mailed, ten (10) days after this notice is personally served upon you, or ten (10) days after the second publication of this notice if you are served by publication. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or Georgia probate court clerk and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact Probate Court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. NOTE: If a natural guardian files a timely objection to the creation of the temporary guardianship, the Petition will be dismissed. If a natural guardian files an objection to the appointment of the Petitioner as guardian, or if a parent who is not a natural guardian files an objection to the Petition, a hearing on the matter shall be scheduled at a later date. If no objection is filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington, Judge of the Probate Court 2TC 1/5; 1/12 By: Mary Hawk Deputy Clerk III of Probate Court 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770-278-7700 921-57902
- 'Jeopardy!' champ ends impressive winning streak
- A teenager and an adult were charged in connection with 8-year-old's fatal shooting in Chicago
- Kansas City Chiefs fans donate $178,000 to New York children's hospital after playoff victory over the Buffalo Bills
- ‘Jeopardy!’: Amy Schneider’s Reign Comes to an End After 40-Game Winning Streak
- North Korea conducts what could be its 6th missile test this month, South Korea says
- Body of man found on Post Office property in Conyers; cause of death unknown
- Two arrested in Newton County on child porn charges
- Conyers Police identify body found on Post Office property
- Salem teacher charged in altercation with student
- RONDA RICH: Quiet but famous Monroeville, Alabama
- Piedmont Hospitals now requiring medical masks for patients, visitors
- Rutledge residents to Rivian: 'We don't want you'
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Conyers woman pleads guilty to meth distribution
- Pair of teens missing since Christmas Eve found in Florida
POLL: Who do you think President Biden should nominate to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Breyer?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.