Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF GEORGE KNOX ORROCK, ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF GEORGE KNOX ORROCK, ESTATE NO. 20PC-E267 DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, To Whom It May Concern: Thomas H. Schuldt, Lawrence D. Schuldt, Richard L. Schuldt, Elizabeth Schuldt, Rebecca M. Monville, Gretchen L. Schuldt This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before February 1, 2021. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., Judge of the Probate Court 4TC By: Mary Hawk 1/6; 1/13; 1/20; 1/27 CLERK OF THE PROBATE COURT 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 926-23301 1/6 13 20 27
- Texas doctor charged with stealing a vial of Covid-19 vaccine
- Florida man accused of being in Capitol riots was arrested at the inauguration, Justice Department says
- Josh Bauer, Aiden McFadden selected by Atlanta United in MLS SuperDraft
- 'Fat but fit' is a myth when it comes to heart health, new study shows
- Atlanta Falcons name coordinators for new head coach
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Rockdale Department of Transportation seeks feedback from the community about proposed Courtesy Parkway Extension
- Conyers-Rockdale Economic Development Council appoints Sherri Washington as vice chair
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Martin L. King Jr. Memorial Avenue
- Rockdale Water Resources crews restore water service to South Rockdale residents
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.