Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) ORAL THOMAS JOHNSON, ) ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) ORAL THOMAS JOHNSON, ) ESTATE NO. 20PC-E238 DECEASED ) NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, To Whom It May Concern: Tami Burnett-Johnson, Hayden Thomas Johnson This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before February 1, 2021. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr., Judge of the Probate Court 4TC By: Mary Hawk 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27 DEPUTY CLERK, PROBATE COURT 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 926-23330 1/6 13 20 27
- DNR honors memory of Ossabaw Island matriarch Eleanor 'Sandy' West
- History teachers revisit their curriculum after the Capitol riots
- A Michigan marijuana dispensary is offering a free joint to anyone who gets a Covid-19 vaccine
- Gregory Sierra, 'Sanford and Son' and 'Barney Miller' actor, dies at 83
- How Black barbers have become mental health advocates for African American men
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Gwinnett County Police: Duluth teen allegedly stole nearly $1 million from Kroger where he worked
- Newton's new coroner complains about lack of funding, supplies
- Covington teens charged after being caught in stolen car with guns and drugs
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Traci Ralston
- Requested bond projects in Newton outlined
- Commissioner Edwards: County-wide safety at issue in bond delay
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.