Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF OVELLE T.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF OVELLE T. HARPER, ESTATE NO. 21PC-E060 DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, To Whom It May Concern: Beryll Taylor, Frances Taylor Wingerter, Ashala Nichols-Lawler, Susan Fenter Lewis, Robert Charles Starr, Melody Starr Kasprzak, Jayne Starr Chumbler, Tracey Lynn Taylor, Tiffany Leigh Taylor, Carol Taylor Parker, Kay Taylor Powell This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before May 3, 2021. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Gary W. Washington, Judge of the Probate Court 4TC 4/7; 4/14; 4/21; 4/28 By: Mary Hawk CLERK OF THE PROBATE COURT 874 N. Main Street Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 926-31823 4/7 14 21 28 2021
- Why Mars? The fascination with exploring the red planet
- What to make of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause? Dr. Wen, who got J&J herself, says not to worry
- 5 things to know for April 15: Covid, White House, voter suppression, Russia, China
- Good morning! It's Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Fauci says this is a pause and not a cancellation of the J&J vaccine. Here's how long a final decision may take
- Rockdale County Sheriff's deputies find chop shop at house in Conyers
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Counterfeit fentanyl pills spark cluster of overdoses in Georgia
- When should you get the vaccine if you have had Covid-19? Dr. Wen explains
- Spring Lake Terrace shooting suspect arrested
- Groundbreaking held for Phase II of Sigman Road widening project
- Mass vaccine site to open in Newton next week
- Atlanta attorney Jen Jordan announces run for Georgia attorney general
- If you care, leave them there
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.