Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) WALTER JENE BOWER JR.,ESTATE NO.
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF ) WALTER JENE BOWER JR.,ESTATE NO. 20PC-E244 DECEASED ) NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, To Whom It May Concern: This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before January 4, 2021. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr. Judge of the Probate Court 4TC 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30 By: Kassandra Norris_____________ CLERK OF THE PROBATE COURT 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700926-21924 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Disneyland cancels its annual pass program
- Olivia Rodrigo's 'Drivers License' sets the Spotify record for most streams in a day
- Fleur de Lolly: Italian casserole starts with baked rigatoni
- Ariana Grande teams up for '34+35′ remix
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
- Shawn LaGrua sworn in as Georgia Supreme Court justice
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.