Details for PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MILLARD EUGENE CLARK, ESTATE NO.
PROBATE COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF MILLARD EUGENE CLARK, ESTATE NO. 20PC-E225 DECEASED NOTICE IN RE: The Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form in the above-referenced estate having been duly filed, To Whom It May Concern:David Lee Clark, Elizabeth Olthof Pallone, Philip Olthof, Scott Olthof This is to notify you to file objection, if there is any, to the Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form, in this Court on or before November 30, 2020. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the Petition may be granted without a hearing. BE NOTIFIED FURTHER: All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections. All objections should be sworn to before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. Clarence Cuthpert, Jr. Judge of the Probate Court 4TC 11/4, 11/11, 11/18, 11/25 By: Kassandra Norris CLERK OF THE PROBATE COURT 922 Court Street, Room 107 Conyers, GA 30012 770.278.7700 926-18970, 11/4,11,18,25
- RONDA RICH: Reader's Digest payback
- VETERANS STORY: She was built to serve
- Newton Sheriff's Office looking for suspect in gas station shooting
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court pointedly questions use of prior bad acts witnesses in Bill Cosby's trial
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- New Eastside High School moving toward completion in December 2021
- Georgia high school teacher, coach charged in sexual assault of a student
- Newton County to kick off bicentennial celebration Saturday
- Conyers offices to close Friday for move to new City Hall
- Signs erected for Bicycle Route 1 in Conyers, Rockdale
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.