Details for ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE PETITION ADVERTISEMENT
ABANDONED MOTOR VEHICLE PETITION ADVERTISEMENT You are hereby notified, in accordance with O.C.G.A. Section 40-11-19.1, that petitions were filed in the STATE Court of ROCKDALE County to foreclose liens against the vehicles listed below for all amounts owed. If a lien is foreclosed, the Court shall order the sale of the vehicle to satisfy the debt. The present location of the vehicles is: 1348 FARMERS RD CONYERS GA Anyone with an ownership interest in a vehicle listed herein may file an answer to the petition on or before: 1/15/2021 Answer forms may be found in the STATE Court Clerks office located at: 922 COURT ST NE CONYERS GA Forms may also be obtained online at www.georgiamagistratecouncil.com. Vehicle Make: FORD Year: 2015 Model:FUSION Vehicle ID #:3FA6P0H71FR158725 STATE Court Case No.: 2020-SV-3484 928-23381 12/30 1/6
- The world's top environmental organizations are still predominantly White, a new report finds
- For the first time in over 100 years, Virginia won't celebrate Lee-Jackson Day
- What latest CDC Covid-19 death projections mean and what you can do to change it
- What we know about potential armed protests ahead of Joe Biden's inauguration
- How to keep your fitness resolutions past January
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
- Shawn LaGrua sworn in as Georgia Supreme Court justice
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.