Details for PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE The regularly scheduled January meeting of the Georgia Firefighters Pension Fund will take place at 8:30 A.M., on Wednesday January 19, 2022. The meeting will be held at 2171 East View Parkway, Conyers, GA 30013. Please visit our website for more detailed information at www.gfpf.org. 928-58494 1/12 19 2022
- 5 Ways ‘Chicago Fire’ Could Fix Its Truck 81 Dilemma With Kidd & Pelham
- Moderna begins next phase of Omicron-specific booster trial as study finds that antibodies remain durable despite 6-fold drop over 6 months
- Los Angeles officials plead for help in solving the killing of teen girl dumped on the freeway
- ‘Pachinko’: Apple TV+ Unveils First Look at International Drama Series (PHOTOS)
- ‘The Woman in the House’: Kristen Bell & Cast Preview the ‘Twisty’ Netflix Thriller
- Body of man found on Post Office property in Conyers; cause of death unknown
- Two arrested in Newton County on child porn charges
- RONDA RICH: Quiet but famous Monroeville, Alabama
- Piedmont Hospitals now requiring medical masks for patients, visitors
- Conyers Police identify body found on Post Office property
- Salem teacher charged in altercation with student
- Rutledge residents to Rivian: 'We don't want you'
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Conyers woman pleads guilty to meth distribution
- Pair of teens missing since Christmas Eve found in Florida
POLL: Who do you think President Biden should nominate to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Breyer?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.