Details for NOTICE Notice is hereby given that on Auction Date: Jan
NOTICE Notice is hereby given that on Auction Date: Jan 4, 2020 U-Haul Company of Northeast Georgia will Sell under the contractual landlords lien process by Online auction the following storage units. The goods to be sold are generally described as household goods. Rockdale County: 3007 Yvonne Stancil 1009 Aleta Moore 1510 Katrina Holloway O112 Desiree Scott 1240 Desiree Scott 1145 Marquis Dowdell 3607 JoLisa Fortune 1506 Bruce Carter O200 Latoya Samuel 1201 Pamela Harris 1119 Stephanie Pritchett 2252 Andrea Couick O159 Ashley Chasse 3613 Sherron Winnie O321 Roshaunda Yancy 1513 Shatavius Howell 1131 Katrina Holloway O128 Corbin Hayes O262 Jerry Richards 3276 Ashen Bryce O213 Felecia Ingram O102 Olivia Brown 1519 Aaliyah Grier 929-22152 12/16 12/30
- How some states are administering Covid-19 vaccines at twice the speed of others
- A teen with autism died after Louisiana deputies sat on him for 9 minutes, parents' lawsuit says
- It's chaos as older people struggle to get a Covid-19 vaccine. Here is what you can do
- Trudeau says Canada needs to 'buckle down' as cases surge, vaccines delayed
- Despite Trump administration promise, there appear to be no more 'reserve' 2nd vaccine doses to release
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.