Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY Pursuant to the lien granted by the Georgia Self-Storage Facility Act, notice is hereby given that the undersigned self-storage units will be sold at a public sale by competitive bidding, to satisfy the lien of the Lessor, with Metro Storage LLC as managing agent for Lessor, for rental and other charges due from the undersigned. The said property has been stored and is located at the respective address below. Units up for auction will be listed for public bidding on-line at www.StorageTreasures.com beginning five days prior to the scheduled auction date and time. The terms of the sale will be by lot to the highest bidder for cash only. A 10% buyers premium will be charged per unit. All sales are final. Metro Self Storage LLC reserves the right to withdraw any or all units, partial or entire, from the sale at any time before the sale or to refuse any bids. The property to be sold is described as general household items unless otherwise noted. All contents must be removed completely from the property within 48 hours or sooner or are deemed abandoned by bidder/buyer. Sale rules and regulations are available at the time of sale. Property includes the storage unit contents belonging to the following tenants at the following locations: Metro Self Storage: 2609 Old Covington Hwy SW, Conyers, GA 30012. The bidding will close on the website StorageTreasures.com and a high bidder will be selected on January 26, 2021 at 3 PM. Unit Name of Occupant Description of Property A27 Quanmesha Rushin saloon equipment, cash register, hair dryer, CC21 Valissia Walters V C R desk bags Cc175 Deborah Andrews basketball goal, pictures, bicycles, boxes C1 Felix Garcia bedding, dresser, sofa, flat screen tv 929-23341, 1/6,13
- The vaccine ad void: What we have here is a failure to communicate
- Requested bond projects in Newton outlined
- Emerging evidence suggests new coronavirus variant could be problematic for vaccines
- Florida issues new Covid-19 vaccine residency rules to cut down on 'vaccine tourism'
- Newly discovered giant galaxies dwarf the Milky Way
- Boil water advisory in effect for south Rockdale
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Three Newton commissioners stall fire station bond, seek funding for parks, aquatic center
- Brian Frix promoted to Conyers Director of Public Works and Transportation; Brad Sutton named Chief of Operations
- Ice skating rink at Legion Field in Covington enjoyed by residents and visitors
- Rockdale Department of Transportation seeks feedback from the community about proposed Courtesy Parkway Extension
- Conyers-Rockdale Economic Development Council appoints Sherri Washington as vice chair
- Joel Smith named new Covington Electric Director
- Martin L. King Jr. Memorial Avenue
- Rockdale Water Resources crews restore water service to South Rockdale residents
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.