Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION FILE NO.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF ROCKDALE COUNTY STATE OF GEORGIA CIVIL ACTION FILE NO. 2020CV1563 JULIA JAZMIN BARRON Plaintiff, vs FRANCISCO BARRON CONTRERAS Defendant. ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION It appearing by Affidavit, that the above named Defendant, on whom service is to be made in this case resides out of the State, or has departed from the State, or cannot after due diligence, be found within the States, or conceals himself to avoid service of the Summons, and it further appearing, either by Affidavit or by verified Complaint on file, that a claim exists against the Defendant in respect to whom service is made, and that he is a necessary or proper party to the action. IT IS HEREBY CONSIDERED, ORDERED AND DECREED that service be made by publication as provided by law. SO ORDERED this the 25th day of September, 2020. Judge, Rockdale Superior Court Superior Court of Rockdale County 930-17736, 10/28,11/4,11,18,2020
- 'It's working!': Utah officials thrilled to see animals using highway wildlife overpass
- Reports: Multiple Ohio State players positive for COVID-19
- Drake sides with The Weeknd, says Grammys 'may no longer matter'
- Report: Ravens have more positive COVID-19 tests
- Another Browns' player positive; team has work-from-home Thursday
- Baggett expresses concern about lack of respect for police; Cotton says nonviolent offenders may soon find themselves in jail
- Georgia high school teacher, coach charged in sexual assault of a student
- Crowds brave cold and coronavirus to turn out for Covington's Lighting of the Square
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp makes record-breaking announcement at Bridgestone in Covington
- Tony Lamar Holder faces murder charge in shooting death of his wife
- Students, staff members at Veterans Memorial under quarantine
- Property tax relief effort underway in Rockdale
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Four locals named to Atlanta Tipoff Club's All-Metro Watch List
- Newton County Sheriff's Office now accepting applications for Guardian Angels
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.