Details for SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS Join the Gwinnett County Public Schools Substitute Teaching
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS Join the Gwinnett County Public Schools Substitute Teaching Program! Making a difference in the lives of Gwinnett County students is just one of the reasons our substitute teachers love what they do. Here are some others: Make connections for future full-time employment opportunities. Define your days and hours of availability. Control your commute: GCPS substitute teachers have many work locations to choose from. Work around your family's schedule. Earn money while working toward a teaching certificate. Enjoy retirement and earn part-time income. You do not have to be certified to Substitute Teach. Options available for digital instruction and in-class instruction. For more information, check out http://gcpsjobs.org/careers/substitute
- Spike Lee remembers Chadwick Boseman while accepting the American Cinematheque honor
- Olivia Rodrigo's 'Drivers License' sets the Spotify record for most streams in a day
- Fleur de Lolly: Italian casserole starts with baked rigatoni
- Dustin Diamond, 'Saved by the Bell' star, hospitalized with cancer
- Ariana Grande teams up for '34+35′ remix
- The polar vortex may be on its way
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office mourning death of Sgt. Willie Williams Jr.
- Remembering a hero: First aircraft carrier named after Black WWII sailor
- Conyers memorializing portion of Milstead Avenue as 'Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Avenue'
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Miami medical examiners investigate death of doctor who got coronavirus vaccine
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off 2021 session
- Trial in Georgia beauty queen murder moves forward
- Shawn LaGrua sworn in as Georgia Supreme Court justice
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.