Details for PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FOR ORDINANCE
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE FOR ORDINANCE Notice is hereby given that a public hearing shall be held at the Rockdale County Auditorium, located at 903 N Main St NW, Conyers, GA, 30012, on Tuesday, July 28, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. before the Rockdale County Board of Commissioners to consider the adoption of an amended Development Impact Fee Ordinance of Rockdale County, Georgia (Chapter 336?Impact Fees of the Rockdale County Code of Ordinances), in accordance with the authority provided by Article 9, Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the Constitution of the State of Georgia and the Georgia Development Impact Fee Act (O.C.G.A. § 36-71-1 et seq. as amended). 928-6872, 7/8
- The body of an LGBTQ advocate and brother of a former Miami mayor has been discovered in a landfill
- Rabbi 'overflowing with gratitude' as community rallies around his congregation following hours-long hostage standoff
- With many wondering whether Omicron means we're approaching the endemic phase of Covid-19, Fauci cautions it's still too soon to tell
- First images of Tonga volcano damage show entire communities covered in thick ash
- Matthew Stafford, Rams cruise past Cardinals
- Rockdale Sheriff's Office HEAT grant suspended
- Pair of teens missing since Christmas Eve found in Florida
- Rivian meeting draws residents seeking answers
- Rockdale Sheriff Levett: HEAT grant to be reinstated
- Rockdale Public Schools employees to get retention bonus, vaccination incentive
- Bob Saget's family awaiting medical examiner's report on his cause of death
- Warming shelter open in Rockdale
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Jeremy Kitchens
- CEO of MARTA, Atlanta transportation service, dies by suicide
January is the beginning of a new year and the perfect time to start the year celebrating National Blood Donor Month.
Due to increased seasonal illnesses during the winter months and inclement weather conditions, donations of blood and platelets decline, and demand increases. The American Red Ross encourages everyone can donate to continue their donations or for those who have never donated, to make an appointment. Blood donation is safer than ever before and saves lives. Millions of people including cancer patients, organ recipients, and victims of accidents rely on blood donations from people like you and me.
To find the closest location to donate blood, go to www.redcross.org/give-blood.html
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.