Sept. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Rockdale Medical Center, East Tower Classroom, 1412 Milstead Ave., RMC hosts a CPR Class
- Eastside's Dallas Johnson, Jalen Farmer headline All-Region 8-AAAAA Football Team
- Woman testifies Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein started sexually abusing her when she was 14
- No charges will be filed after UNLV student died following a charity boxing match
- CFP rankings: Michigan takes over No. 2 after beating Ohio State
- How worried should we be about Omicron, the new coronavirus variant?
- HEALTH: Too many bathroom trips overnight is a quality-of-life issue
- Horse head and headless alligator found in Florida canal
- Conyers denies request for personal care home in subdivision
- Covington Police arrest suspects in spate of drive-by shootings
- 'The Beatles: Get Back' may surprise even hardcore fans
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale Jail escapee recaptured after 12 hours on the lam
- Hundreds of FedEx packages were found tossed into an Alabama ravine, sheriff says
- Agent testifies defendant accused in Arbery's killing said he had an 'instinct' the Black jogger had done something wrong
- Olde Town auto shop changing hands after 40 years
POLL: Are you concerned about the omicron variant of the coronavirus, recently detected in South Africa?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.