Sept. 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., the Sixth Annual Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Plant Festival and Sale will be at 1400 Parker Road. Wildlife demonstrations, gardening and outdoor experts and vendors, children activities and crafts and more. Info: Jule-Lynne Macie, Rockdale County Extension Coordinator, 770-278-7373.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Zion Williamson granted stay in improper-benefits case
- Nursing home resident: 'I feel as though I am in #DeathCamp2020'
- POLL: Vote for your favorite doughnut flavor in celebration of National Doughnut Day
- What you need to know about coronavirus on Friday, June 5
- Adam Silver walks back idea of restrictions for older NBA coaches amid coronavirus
- Newton County couple killed in three-car accident on Highway 36
- Rockdale Commissioner Sherri Washington faces garnishment
- Permit granted for demonstration in Covington
- Body of Covington man recovered from Jackson Lake; GBI called in to investigate
- Covington City Council expected to approve purchase of Flock Camera tag photo system
- Covington Police Chief Stacey Cotton responds to unfounded rumors that murder was race-related
- Peaceful march and protest for justice for George Floyd held in Conyers Tuesday night
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Conyers teen helps clean up downtown Atlanta following riots
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged, looted in Atlanta protests