Carson Cleveland was born on Jan. 28 at Newton Medical Center, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. He is the son of Johnathan Cleveland and Kristin Cleveland of Covington. He is the grandson of Lewis and Diann Clemmons of Hillsoboro, Ga. His big brother is Conner Blake Cleveland.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- To our readers: When you're on your own, we're there with you
- Male bottlenose dolphins form gangs to get a mate
- Drake, The Weeknd and J. Cole called an 11-year-old boy dying of cancer
- Evidence of ancient rainforests found in Antarctica
- Larry David asks 'the idiots out there' to stay home and watch TV in crabby coronavirus PSA
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly