Joy Wells celebrated her first birthday on March 12. She is the daughter of Kevin and Julie Wells of Covington. She is the granddaughter of George and Janie Wells of Lithonia, David Crowell of Lexington, N.C., and Kate Crowell of Waycross. She is the niece of Otis and Stacy Ingram of Bolingbroke, and Keith and Loni Wells of Noblesville, Ind., and Shane Bennett of Waycross. Family and friends gathered at a carnival-themed party on March 9 to celebrate her birthday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Colton Underwood says 'The Bachelor' helped him figure out his sexuality
- Sparta’s historic Alston-Wiley House available for rehabilitation
- Hawaii will fine self-quarantine violators $5,000 or send them to prison
- Men wash their hands much less often than women and that matters more than ever
- Legendary Marseille president Pape Diouf dies after contracting coronavirus
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly