Juliana Sophia Straker was born on June 21 at Rockdale Medical Center, weighing 8 pounds and measuring 21 inches long. She is the daughter of Jessica Molina and Marcus Straker Jr. of Conyers. She is the granddaughter of Linda Straker and Marcus Straker Sr. of Providence, R.I., Robin Weaver of Conyers and Rene Molina Sr. of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- FDA calls for heartburn drug Zantac to be pulled from market immediately
- HEALTH: Balancing chronic pain needs and risks of opioid prescription
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total reaches 4,638; 139 people have died
- Before a Washington mother died of coronavirus, her six children used a walkie-talkie to say goodbye
- Checking in with Dr. Fauci: Dr. Gupta's coronavirus podcast for April 1
- Conyers, Rockdale 14-day mandatory shelter in place beginning March 26
- Covington, Newton County adopt mandatory shelter in place, no public gatherings, and closing of non-essential businesses
- Early data show average age of Georgia deaths from virus much lower than global figure
- Covington man dies as a result of multiple gunshots
- Conyers orders shelter in place, closure of non-essential businesses, and prohibits gatherings
- South Carolina man captured after shooting, high speed chase
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Georgia's COVID-19 case total now at 1,097; 38 Georgians have died so far
- Drive-through COVID-19 testing site not open to the general public
- My roommates and I built a coronavirus plan. We didn't expect to need to put it in action so quickly