Dr. Howard Ellison of Atlanta and Conyers, Georgia and Lisa (von Valtier) Kogen of Englewood, New Jersey are pleased to announce their engagement.
Dr. Ellison is a physician of internal medicine and has practiced in Conyers for over 35 years. He is the father of Adeena and Shane Ellison and the son of the late Sarah Arnold Ellison and Jerome Ellison of Atlanta, Georgia.
Ms. Kogen, who grew up in Detroit, Michigan, is the National Director of Education and Program of Women’s League for Conservative Judaism in New York City. She is the mother of Shira Kogen, Ilana Webster-Kogen and Abigail (Kogen) Woloff.
- Former Sheriff Joe Nichols left memorable mark on law enforcement in Newton County
- A million dollars in Ohio. $100 savings bonds in West Virginia. How incentives could improve the vaccination rate
- Within CDC, there's debate about how to best advise Americans on masks
- 5 things to know for May 13: Pipeline hack, Congress, Covid, police, Mideast violence
- How service dogs safeguard, deepen relationships and save us from ourselves
- Shooting over $20,000 at Pine Log Park leaves one dead, three charged with murder
- This is the least expensive zip code in Georgia
- Liberty Middle School student Christian Swope saves friend's life at school
- Fauci to adolescents on the fence about the Covid-19 vaccine: 'Be part of the solution'
- Suspect in shooting of elderly woman in Covington turns himself in
- Developer seeks rezoning for The Oaks golf course, plans mixed-use development
- Global Growers Network to establish organic, cooperative farm in Rockdale
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Rockdale County Sheriff's Office investigating May 4 shooting that left one man dead
- Tristan Crane sought as 'person of interest' in shooting death of man on May 4
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.