Terms such as "babyface," "heel," "jobber," "kayfabe" and "dirty finish" might not mean anything to the average person, but for professional wrestling fans, these terms are an integral part of their favorite sport. Since Vince McMahon turned it into a national and international phenomenon in the 1980s, professional wrestling has only gained in popularity. Each week, millions of fans around the world tune in to watch their favorite wrestlers battle it out in the squared-circle. Whether you've been watching since the days of Hulk Hogan or are just getting into professional wrestling, here are a few podcasts to listen to.
Tights and Fights
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Going In Raw
Spring training is in full swing as the 30 clubs of Major League Baseball prepare for the 2021 season, which starts April 1. Although last sea…
- What everyone gets wrong about cholesterol in food
- These monkeys formed an unlikely friendship after Hurricane Maria wrecked their home
- 5 things to know for April 23: Police violence, Covid, climate, Indonesian sub, Mars
- Sixth body recovered after ship with 19 on board capsized last week off the Louisiana coast
- Demonstrations continue as community awaits bodycam footage from Andrew Brown Jr. shooting
- Neanderthals were the human species best adapted to cold. Here's why.
- Griffin man arrested for murder in deaths of two Henry County men found in back of burning truck
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Conyers resident Walter Harris grieves loss of home and history
- Taste of Spring and Car Show returns to Conyers on May 1
- Newton coroner seeks to double annual budget
- PEARRELL: Are you among the spiritually blind?
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton County transfers $50,000 to coroner's budget
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.