Halloween is a fun-filled holiday for kids and parents. Although Halloween will be different this year because of the coronavirus pandemic and because many families will choose to limit trick-or-treating, there are still many ways to celebrate the spooky holiday. Here are a few Halloween podcasts for kids to get them in the spirit of the holiday.
The Creeping Hour
Revenge of the Creeps ... and Other Scary Stories
Tumble Science Podcast - "We Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts: A Tumble Halloween"
- By Matthew Girard
More Content Now
Last week we highlighted some spooky - but not too spooky - podcasts for kids to celebrate Halloween, but adults who get into the holiday migh…
As featured on
Being at home for an extended period of time can leave you searching for things you haven't …
As the coronavirus pandemic makes a resurgence throughout the U.S., having the latest inform…
- Good morning! It's Sunday, March 7, 2021.
- US is at a tipping point of another Covid-19 surge, expert says. That's why safety measures remain crucial now
- He adopted a dog that no one else wanted. It ended up saving his life
- Do we really need pants? And other lessons from a pandemic year
- Here's how to watch the 2021 NBA All-Star game
- ELDER: The Lord is able to make us new
- Pancake puffs make a sweet treat at any time of the day
- Rockdale announces plans for virtual, in-person instruction next school year
- Publix will anchor Town Center mixed-use development in Covington
- Covington police recover stolen U-Haul containing family's belongings, ashes of their son
- Fire breaks out at Rockdale house Friday
- Teen girl shot at party Saturday night
- Is Rockdale County becoming a townhouse community?
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Associate Judge Gary Washington appointed to Probate Court judge position
President Biden has been in office for over a month now. How do you think he has been handling his job so far? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.