Is it time for the kids to take a break from their electronic devices?
Download and print these activity sheets for good, old-fashioned fun.
Just for Fun - Bedtime
Kids Buzz - It's good to give
Time for the kids to put down the mobile devices and tablets for a break.
As featured on
Are you planning a family trip this summer?
- What everyone gets wrong about cholesterol in food
- These monkeys formed an unlikely friendship after Hurricane Maria wrecked their home
- 5 things to know for April 23: Police violence, Covid, climate, Indonesian sub, Mars
- Sixth body recovered after ship with 19 on board capsized last week off the Louisiana coast
- Demonstrations continue as community awaits bodycam footage from Andrew Brown Jr. shooting
- Neanderthals were the human species best adapted to cold. Here's why.
- Griffin man arrested for murder in deaths of two Henry County men found in back of burning truck
- Scottie Pippen announces death of son Antron, former basketball standout at Collins Hill
- Conyers resident Walter Harris grieves loss of home and history
- Taste of Spring and Car Show returns to Conyers on May 1
- Newton coroner seeks to double annual budget
- PEARRELL: Are you among the spiritually blind?
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Newton County Jail Blotter
- Newton County transfers $50,000 to coroner's budget
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.