Time for the kids to put down the mobile devices and tablets for a break.
Download and print these activity sheets to keep them occupied for hours.
As featured on
Is it time for the kids to take a break from their electronic devices?
- Eastside soccer teams post convincing wins
- More Americans are identifying as LGBTQ than ever before, poll finds
- TJMaxx hopes customers will 'revenge shop' to make up for a lost year
- Georgians could be in line for income tax relief
- 60 years after Eisenhower's warning, distinct signs of a 'Digital-Intelligence Complex'
- Newton County's embattled coroner asks county to pay her legal fees
- Walton County woman charged with setting her house on fire
- Conyers adopts ordinance prohibiting urban camping
- Covington City Council approves amendment allowing 275 townhomes at Covington Town Center
- Man kills wife then shoots Dallas officers who responded to call, police chief says
- Coroner hires attorney, asks Newton County to pay legal fees
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Jail fees charged to city of Conyers to increase
- Georgia teachers likely next in line to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Chemicals in plastics damage babies' brains and must be banned immediately, expert group says
After you bake a pan of brownies and cut them, which piece is the best piece to get? This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.