Microwaves are arguably the most used appliance in the kitchen because of their convenience and ease. While most might think that microwaves are just for heating up leftovers or boiling water in a short amount of time, this kitchen workhorse has the potential to help you even more.
Here are a few microwave tricks that can change the way you cook, according to TasteofHome.com.
As featured on
Lowering the amount of added sugar in your diet not only will help you lose weight, it can a…
Do you or members of your family crave snacks before bed, even after a filling dinner? Here …
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Grandmother sues after she was arrested at Disney with CBD oil in her purse
- Woman allegedly attacks a Staples customer who asked her to wear a mask properly
- Jake Paul has propelled to fame as a brash social media villain. And he loves it
- MLB tightens health and safety protocols following Covid-19 outbreaks
- The world may never eradicate coronavirus, but it can get it under control, Fauci says
- Rockdale awards contract for roundabout construction
- Newton County Sheriff's investigators seeking information on July 25 drive-by shooting
- Coronavirus pandemic wearing down Georgia hospitals’ bottom lines
- Bike trip to Jekyll Island a challenging summer adventure for Covington family
- Citizens express concerns about proposed increase in property taxes during pandemic
- Newton County Sheriff's Office provides escort for Tribute to Fallen Soldiers Memorial Torch Ride
- Rockdale County Jail Blotter
- Judge Samuel Ozburn 'easing into' retirement
- Newton County Sheriff's Office investigating man shot Saturday night
- Four Conyers teens facing charges after drive-by shooting in Covington
This is not a scientific poll – results reflect only the opinions of those voting.